Season Schedules are Posted Through December 31st
- Please understand that we realize that there are a few "TBD"s listed on the schedule
- We assure you that our schedulers are working hard to gain committments from our opponents
- As soon as we get confirmed responses, the schedule will be updated via the website - Please check back for updates
- Link to Gold Schedule
- Link to Blue Schedule
2014 5-Mile "Red Bandana Run"
Pre-Season Training Schedule
MONDAY 8/18 ICE RINK 1 8-9:15PM
TUESDAY 8/19 ICE RINK 2 7-8:15PM
WEDNESDAY 8/20 ICE RINK 1 7-8:15PM
THURSDAY 8/21 IU DRYLAND 5:15-6:30 (players to arrive by 5:15 sharp)
MONDAY 8/25 ICE RINK 1 6:45-8:45PM
TUESDAY 8/26 ICE RINK 1 7-8:15PM
WEDNESDAY 8/27 ICE RINK 1 7-8:15PM
THURSDAY 8/28 IU DRYLAND 5:15-6:30PM (players to arrive by 5:15 sharp)
FRIDAY 8/29 ICE RINK 1 5:15-6:30PM
- Jerseys will be provided for on ice training
- Players to wear full equipment
- Players to bring their own water bottles to ice sessions
- All ice sessions at Carmel Ice skadium
- All players (blue and gold) to use rink locker rooms for on-ice sessions
- Players to bring IU liability forms (completed) to 1st on-ice training session
- Players to meet at IU Sports Performance Center: 1402 Chase Drive, Carmel, IN (317) 848-5867
- Players to wear work out attire, proper training shoes and socks to dryland sessions
- Players to bring water bottles to dryland sessions
Icehounds Fundraising Update
- Everyone please continue working on the Ad Book sponsors. By selling ads for our Icehounds Ad Books, you are not only helping to keep our program financially sound, but you can offset the cost of the Icehounds fees and assessments. Let's all set goals and take advantage of the Ad Book fundraiser.
- Time is limited so let's work hard off the ice to make this happen -
- We will be announcing an additional fundraising event in the very near future.
2014 - 2015 Ichounds
- Up to 4 Gold and 4 Blue players will be designated as "double rostered" and can be interchanged between the Gold and Blue teams. The "double rostered" players will be designated after Training Camp. Gold and Blue final rosters will be set on December 31.
- It is important to understand this try-out process identified 40 players for the Gold and Blue teams. There may be some player movement within the program before or after July 20th. This potential movement may create opening on either or both rosters for players not currently on the list. The formal process of releasing players to the Hoosier League pool will not take place until July 20th. Thank you to all the players and parents who tried out this year.
Congratulations to Carmel Blue, which won the 1A State Championship (3-2) over the Summit City Panthers in overtime. Also congratulations on a great season for Carmel Gold, which lost a heartbreaker to Leo, (2-1) in double overtime
Icehounds Blue were honored with the "Henry D. Schallert Team Academic Award" for the highest GPA in the state. Blue's 3.631 team GPA was the highest ever recorded-great job Blue!
The Icehounds Gold defeated Cathedral/Chatard, 3-0, to win the 2014 Hoosier League Tourney!
FIND ARENA INFORMATION HERE